Badam Milk Powder
To make Badam Milk Powder
- 200 gms almonds blanched & lightly roasted (roast on the stovetop or oven)
- 3 tbsp raw sugar
- 2 tbsp cardamom powder
- a few strands of saffron
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachio (optional).
- Grind almonds, sugar, and cardamom to a fine powder.
- Take care not to over grind as almonds may secrete oil and it might become a paste. Pour in a mixing bowl.
- Add the saffron and pistachio. Mix well.
- Transfer the powder into an airtight container and store in a refrigerator.
To make Badam Doodh:
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons(depending on how thick you want it) of the badam milk powder to a glass of warm or cold milk.
- Add some sugar if required.
- Add a pinch or two of turmeric powder for a soothing effect.