To make Chocolate nut butter –
- 100 gms roasted almonds (you can use cashew nuts or peanuts)
- 40 gms chocolate (any available brand) roughly chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Grind the nuts coarsely in the blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and grind to a fine paste.
- You can store the butter at room temperature for up to 3 months.
- You can add ½ tsp of oil if you are finding it hard to grind or the blender is getting heated up too fast.
- If the blender gets heated up too fast. Allow it to cool before grinding the butter further.
- You can also make mixed nut butter with different nuts.
- Please avoid using wet spoons to retain the shelf life of the product.
- You can add more sugar if you like it sweeter.