Whole Wheat Biscuits
Ingredients: 150 gms Marvo/margarine, 100 gms powdered sugar, 1 tbsp milk powder, 225 gms wheat flour, 1 tbsp baking powder, % tsp salt, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 50 ml milk.
• Preheat the oven to 160°C
• Beat Marvo. Add powdered sugar gradually and beat till it is light and fluffy
• Add milk, vanilla essence, salt,
• When the mixture is light, add wheat flour, milk baking powder and mix well.
• Prepare a dough roll and cut it into discs.
• Arrange the biscuits in a tray and bake for 20-35 minutes or until brown
• If the dough seems a bit hard, add a little milk.
For more English recipes, visit our blog section
– Bimba Nayak