Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for Paknirnay
KALNIRNAY is hosting a contest PAKNIRNAY. Participants are invited to participate in this contest where they stand a chance to win exciting prizes. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter the contest.
The Participant must be an Indian resident who is a legal resident of India and are not legally ineligible to participate for any reason whatsoever. The Participant must send an original created recipe and not copied from any source. The recipe should not be previously published on any platforms print or digital.
How to Participate:
To enter into the contest Participants have to send their original recipes to KALNIRNAY with their name, age, address, contact no., participant photograph, recipe and photograph of the recipe. The recipe should be sent with the subject PAKNIRNAY 2019in any of the following manner:
- Via post/ courier to
PAKNIRNAY, KALNIRNAY,172, Mumbai Marathi Granth Sangrahalaya Building
M.M.G.S. Marg, Dadar East
Mumbai 400 014
2. Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Via our website kalnirnay.com/paknirnay
4.Via Messenger on Facebook at facebook.com/kalnirnay
5. ViaTwitter on www.com/kalnirnayusing the hastag #Paknirnay 2019
- The last date of entries is May 15, 2018. Entries can be submitted by Individual participant only. Group entries will not be accepted (although different individuals might have taken part in the making of an entry, only one individual may be considered to have submitted the entry). Entries not submitted in accordance with the instructions and these terms and conditions, shall not be considered for the contest and KALNIRNAY shall bear no responsibility for any such entries.
- KALNIRNAY reserves the right to disqualify any participant, for any reason, in its sole discretion. The Contest is sponsored by KALNIRNAY The Prizes are non-transferable and offered on a no-exchange basis.No substitutions or cash equivalent of prizes are permitted. Employees, officers, directors of KALNIRNAY, and their immediate family members respectively shall also not be eligible to participate in the Contest. For purposes of this Contest, “immediate family members” means parents, spouses, children, siblings, in-laws and grandparents whether residents of the same household or not.
- Neither KALNIRNAY nor any of their respective, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees, nor any agencies are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmission, lost/delayed/misdirected mail, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failure of any telephone or other network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, or for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect or incomplete entry.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including but not limiting to, infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of KALNIRNAY, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, KALNIRNAY may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest, or invalidate any affected submissions.
- KALNIRNAY may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any submissions, and prohibit further participation by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the process or with the operation of this Contest or acts in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or acts in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- KALNIRNAY reserves the right to extend or withdraw the Contest at their discretion. This Contest cannot be clubbed with any other Contest being run at present, or that would be run in the future by KALNIRNAY. KALNIRNAY is liable to only bear the expense of the prize. Any other expense that may have been incurred by the consumer shall not be borne by KALNIRNAY in any manner.
- All participants accept the conditions stated in these terms and conditions, agree to be bound by the decisions of KALNIRNAY, warrant that they are eligible to participate in this Contest and indemnify KALNIRNAY and its agencies from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with their participation and/or entry in the Contest and/or awarding of or use of any prize awarded in this Contest.By entering into the Contest all participants agree to allow KALNIRNAY utilization of the recipes and its photographs as they seem fit without express permission from the Participant.
- KALNIRNAY will not enter into any correspondence, including email, with non-winning Participants. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Kalnirnay reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for any such attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Kalnirnay and its agencies from and against any and all claims, losses, damages or liability (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) that may be asserted against or incurred by any of them at any time, in connection with entry, or use thereof, or by respective participants’ breaches of any agreement or warranty associated with the Activation.
- This Contest is governed by Indian law and is subject to all applicable state, and local laws. If, in KALNIRNAY’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Activation, KALNIRNAY reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or terminate the Contest and award the prizes from among all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
- The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the entry in question may be disqualified subject to the discretion of KALNIRNAY.
- KALNIRNAY and its agencies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Contest or the acceptance or use of any prize.
- KALNIRNAY’s decisions shall be final in all matters relating to this Contest and no correspondences otherwise will be entertained. KALNIRNAY reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. It is responsibility of the participants to inform KALNIRNAY of any change in the address of correspondence, for availing the prizes.
- KALNIRNAY shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
- The data given by the participant i.e. Mobile Number, email Id, Name, photograph etc will be used in strict confidence by KALNIRNAY and these will not be passed to any other party or agency. However, such details may be used by KALNIRNAY for contacting the consumer in the future, after this Contest, for promotions, surveys or such other reasons for any Products marketed and / or sold by KALNIRNAY. The decision of KALNIRNAY as to the interpretation of any Clause shall be final and binding on the user.