Ingredients: 2 cups all-purpose flour, 2 cups granulated sugar, 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 2 tsp baking soda, 4 Eggs, 1 cup vegetable oil, 4 cups freshly shredded carrots (450 Gms), ⅔ cup chopped nuts.
• Preheat oven to 350°F.
• Line standard muffin pan with baking cups.
• In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, and baking soda; mix well.
• In a large bowl beat eggs with an electric mixer until fluffy; add oil in a thin stream and beat well.
• Mix the flour mixture with the egg mixture.
• Fold in carrot and nuts.
• Spoon into baking cups.
• Bake 18 – 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
• Cool cupcakes in the pan or on a cooling rack for 5 – 8 minutes.
• Remove cupcakes from pan; cool completely.
• Makes about 2½ dozen standard cupcakes.
To read more English blogs, visit our blog section.